Warm 103.3 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. In the morning, catch Liz & Chris, followed by Melanie Gardner during the midday, Dave Russell in the afternoon, John Tesh at night, and The Jim Brackman Show on Sundays, all available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Add the Warm 103.3 skill:
- Just say “Alexa, enable the Warm one oh three point three skill“
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, say “Alexa, open Warm one oh three point three“
OR Set up Warm 103.3 on with the Alexa App:
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for “Warm 103.3”. Tap on the station logo to get to Warm 103.3 skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable Warm 103.3 skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say,“Alexa, open Warm one oh three point three”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.