Cumulus Media York-Lancaster-Reading is currently accepting applications for a part time promotion assistant. We are looking for motivated, outgoing and hardworking individuals. Candidates will assist the Promotions Department with promotions and special events throughout the Susquehanna Valley and beyond and work closely with some or all of our radio stations, including I-105 WIOV, 96-1 SOX, WARM 103.3, WSBA 93.9 & 910.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Execute technical and physical set-up and breakdown of remote broadcasts and station events.
• Must be a professional with a customer focus. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the workplace and be cheerful, cooperative, and productive.
• Represent station and client in a professional manner at station remote broadcasts and events.
• Interact with listeners and clients with a customer service mentality.
• Monitor condition of remote equipment and station vehicles.
• Must be able to lift objects at least 50 lbs.
• Availability to work weekdays, weekends, evenings and holidays when required.
• Must work a flexible schedule. Weekends, weekdays and evening events may be required.
• Must be outgoing, enjoy working in a team environment, be a team player and work well with others, communicate effectively and be prepared to assist with station event planning and execution as directed from time to time.
• Detail oriented, highly organized, responsive and excellent at time management.
• Must have strong communication skills, both verbally & written.
• Strong work ethic and high level of professionalism and integrity.
• Must be able to think quickly with good problem-solving skills.
• Must be reliable, punctual and responsible.
• Must be 18 years or older and possess a valid Driver’s License with an excellent driving record.
• College preferred. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Interested applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.